04 August, 2017
2 to 4 Years
02 February, 2018
Good Communication Skills
Latest Private Company Consultant Posts Islamabad 2020
TORS – Corporate Trainers Required for Multi Year Engagement
A leading training & capacity building organization requires Corporate Trainers on a recurring contract for a multi year engagement project. Applicants must have command on one of the below mention subject areas and demonstrate past experience in the same.
• Facilitate half and multi-day programs that incorporate the training subject matter with interesting ice breakers, game plans and training reading and exercise material.
• Prepare and organize training materials for sessions, along with pre and post training quizzes and pre and post training content for the trainees on the subject matter.
• Monitor post-training results and respond to training participants’ responses to ensure trainees’ further growth in the subject matter and to ensure improvement in trainer’s training content. Partner with program managers to provide best-in-class learning experiences.
• Mentor trainers as and when required.
• Provide feedback to the focal person on the training session, level of participation, areas of improvement of the project.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a trainer or a similar role. The experience may be diversified within many organizations.
• Experience in a previous Learning & Development role is desirable.
• Strong interest in working as a Trainer on a rolling contract with a passion for great customer experiences.
• Relationship Management experience with impact and influencing skills.
• Excellent communication and Presentation skills.
• Coaching skillset and experience desirable.
• Strong organization skills and ability to work to one`s own initiative.
• Ability to manage a varied workload and to work to deadlines.
• Ability and willingness to travel across Pakistan and abroad to deliver training sessions as per agreed schedule.
• Ability to commit 100 days for the training delivery in a calendar year.
• Professionally & ethically represent the contractual party and its clients during training sessions.
REQUIRED TRAINING SUBJECT AREAS
Team Building MS Excel Leadership Skills Anger Management
Effective Writing Effective Communication Sales & Selling Performance Improvement
Conflict Management Motivational Leadership Employee Engagement Theory of Change
Change Management Performance Appraisal Strategic Planning Succession Planning
Time Management Work Life Balance Corporate Governance Emotional Intelligence
Cultural Competency Leading Change Innovative Thinking Entrepreneurial Thinking
Coaching Skills Critical Thinking Listening Skills Interviewing Skills
Dispute Resolution Behavior Based Safety The Art of Negotiation Breakthrough Creativity
Building Dynamic Teams Project Cycle Management Monitoring & Evaluation Leading in Challenging Times
Conducting Effective Meetings Customer Satisfaction Retail Management Creating a Peak Performance Team
Decision Making Delegating for Results Disability Awareness Embracing your Awesomeness
Emotionally Intelligent Leaders Emerging Managers Empowerment Complaint System
Customer Services Selling in Tough Markets Presentation Skills Engaging Audience
Public Speaking Corporate Selling Developing Sense of Humor How to Hire the Right People
Increasing Your Personal Influence English Speaking for Support Staff Inclusive, Harassment-Free Workplace Stress Management
Finance for Non Finance Manager Understanding Financial Reports Lean Management Six Sigma Training
Managing Transitions Managing People Laughing in the Face of Change Mentoring as a Learning Partnership
Performance Appraisal Process Professionalism & Ethics Providing Effective Feedback Self Directed Work Teams
The Skills of Listening Sales: Prospect Awareness to Commitment Social Selling: Understanding Social Media Radical Collaboration
Budgeting & Forecasting Advanced Financial Management Project Scheduling & Risk Management Sexual Harassment, Prevention & Avoidance
Happiness at Work Time Management Mastery Health & Safety at Workplace Personality Grooming at Workplace
First Aid Training Healthcare Informative Self Defense in Critical Times Workplace Safety
Database Management Technology at Workplace Customer Excellence – The Best Competitive Advantage Effective Recruitment, Selection & Placement Techniques
Implementing Total Quality Management TQM Logistics Management Proposal Writing & Report Writing Skills Team Work & Team Dynamics
• Handsome per day trainer fee.
• Access of enhanced learning & development.
• National and international exposure & recreation opportunities.
• Please send your resume / profile detailing past experience as a Corporate Trainer to the given e mail address.
• Your email content must clearly explain the areas of expertise in bullet points that you have command over.
• Please highlight your verifiable Daily Trainer Fee in the email content in bold.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contact for further process.
• Last date of applications: August 19, 2017, 5 pm Pacific Time.
• We reserve the right to reject any application that does not fulfill the criteria or is complicated to understand.
You can apply online at vacancy after registering at https://www.jobz.pk site.
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
Todays New Jobs in Islamabad