1. Guiding farm employees to plan, direct, delegate and perform daily chores in a timely and organized fashion for the farm to include preparing the parlor, feeding animals as directed, milking, bottle calves, scraping holding pens, pitchforking patties, bedding stalls, and cleaning.
2. Maintain high quality healthy dairy herds. Identify and respond to health, environmental and nutritional requirements of cows, heifers, and calves when appropriate.
3. Train, develop, schedule and supervise other farm employees to carry out the day-to-day activities of the dairy farm.
4. Complete timely evaluations of farm employees and follow appropriate disciplinary policy, if applicable.
5. Manage the feed and inventory of the facility.
6. Ensure all organic dairy sanitation procedures are followed, to include the use of gloves when milking, disposing of treated cows’ milk properly, and checking the cooler to verify it is cooling properly.
7. Perform necessary procedures to guarantee that milk shipped meets the required standards of food authorities.
8. Able to work alone and in a team environment with a strong sense of accountability and insight to communicate with proper management.
9. Ensure cleanliness of the facility after any movement in or out of the barn in all weather conditions, and facilitate repair and communicate maintenance needed at the site to the Dairy Farm Manager.
10. Record and report data and maintain current and accurate information of farm performance timely and in an organized fashion in the company software.
11. Travel to and assist as per management directives, and attend company meetings at other locations as assigned.
12. Be on call 24/7 for animal care and any other farm management related issues.
13. Ensure administrative/office duties are satisfactorily and timely completed and reported as needed
Shipping, receiving documentation, etc.
14. Perform all other duties as assigned.
15. Marketing of milk to all potential customers.
16. Management of processing of milk in to dairy related products.
17. Dealing with potential suppliers of equipment and other matters at the farm
18. Timely report management of all unforeseen events and other matters requiring management attention.
19. Provide monthly feed and vaccination plan to farm manager on first visit of the month.
You can apply online at vacancy after registering at http://www.jobz.pk site.
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number