An experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output. We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance, decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
Main responsibilities include:
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Share a trusting relationship with work group and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources.
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example and coaching.
Diploma / BE in Mechanical with +10 years experience in the field of Manufacturing of Trash Bags.
Skills & Special Requirements:
- Proven experience as production in charge for the manufacturing of Trash Bags.
- Deep knowledge of production management particularly in field of manufacturing.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong decision making skills and a results-driven approach.
Manufacturing Strategy, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Design, Mechanical Engineering, Product Management, Project Scheduling, Statistics, Structural Engineering, Manufacturing, Arabic
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
Official Website: https://www.oxvor.com/
You may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk, where applicable.
Note by Jobz.pk: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities: If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.