We are looking for a full-time experienced and professional Quantity Surveyor for our construction and maintenance business in F-8 Markaz, Islamabad.
The Quantity Surveyor along with his duties will also be responsible for procurement of items, searching of vendors, quotation making and submissions, estimates, quality and cost control, and site checks when required.
Furthermore he will:
1. Making quotations. His / her expertise must include mechanical, electrical, plumbing MEP, carpentry, paint, masonry, and other related civil items / works.
2. Search cheapest and quality vendors. Maintain a record of the same.
3. Search and purchase latest materials Procurements
4. Estimate material requirement for construction clients.
5. Prepare comparison drawing Vs Actual.
6. Provide drawings for every activity to site/concerned foremen.
7-. Processing of Vendor bills by verifying the Quantity and Quality.
8. Ensure the material to be used strictly as per Design requirement, and no material is wasted or used extra than the paid item.
9. Processing of Vendor / Supplier bills by verifying the Quantity and Quality.
10. Implementation of site monitoring report.
11. Verifying every bill and expense.
12. Keep a control over tool kits, inventory, purchases, materials etc.
13. Should preferably be able to use estimation softwares, excel, msword, autocad, and internet.
14. Do physical verification at site for quality.
Candidate must have experience of at least 5 years and should be well versed in autocad, and must ideally have DAE civil / Btech.
Should have worked on housing, house construction, and commericial building projects before.
Should have knowledge of construction materials, boqs and others.
You can apply online at vacancy after registering at http://www.jobz.pk site.
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number