We are looking for an energetic and imaginative candidate for Social Media Management and Marketing. The Applicant should be familiar with social media networking platforms, like Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Google, YouTube, and Instagram.
Should be a creative content writer to develop and create content for print, digital media, or product descriptions. Well-researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines.
Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, create, and design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
• Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines.
• Plan promotional and awareness campaigns.
• Supervise and manage marketing activities and aligned marketing materials.
• Researching and organizing facts and sources.
• Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
• Building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
• Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
• Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms, website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, marketing flyers, social media ads, etc.
• Monitor, track, and document campaign results; analyze data/returns/customer response.
• Create PowerPoint presentations.
• Manage all online and print materials and campaigns.
• Manage all online avenues of production, including website, social media pages, email campaigns and responses.
• Cultivate and integrate new ideas and campaigns that align with current and future sales goals.
• Products Advertising, Online Add posting and Share products pics on social media websites
SMS Marketing, Target SMS Marketing, Product Launch SMS, YouTube Earning.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, sales, or related field.
• 4-5 years of previous experience in marketing, product management, strategy and sales.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe XD, Adobe Dreamweaver, Sketch, Axure, HTML, CSS, Java Script
• Solid understanding of effective marketing strategies, materials, and channels.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong leadership, planning, and execution skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent grasp of English language.
• Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
• Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
• Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
• Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Self-motivated and self-directed.
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
• Familiarity with keyword placement, SEO & SMM.
You can apply online at vacancy after registering at http://www.jobz.pk site.
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number