Amco IT Systems are looking for a Technical Team Lead who is self-motivated, result driven and can work under tight and sometimes short deadlines.
This job is for candidates who are eager to take their career to the next level quickly
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Line management and personal development of a team of highly skilled developers
• Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects from design through to release.
• Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
• Estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
• Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Development Project Managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
• Define delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestones ensuring these are documented and used as the basis for the project event log, issues and risk log and any subsequent reporting
• Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
• Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems
• Self-evaluate and improve based on the responsibilities defined Reporting
• Working closely with Development Project Managers and Business Analysts to produce accurate delivery
• Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
• Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
• Contributing to post implementation reviews helping to demonstrate success or otherwise of projects
• Educate and assist the associate team leads assigned to help them understand and take on the responsibility of team leads
People management, lead and influence others, formal personal development planning, individual
team and process performance management
leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in a structured environment
software development approaches and methodologies including Agile
architecture and implementation-level software design
analysis techniques and process improvement approaches, development of software using c#, php and SQL Server technologies
facilitation and coaching skills
personal organization and ability to priorities and carry out multiple tasks
influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges
working without routine supervision
A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies
Telephone: Login to view number
You may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk, where applicable.
Note by Jobz.pk: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities: If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.