Job Title: Web Scraper/Analytical Web Scraper
We are looking for talented, dedicated and hardworking professionals willing to put in the time and effort working as a team to work on real-world web application development. We offer the ability to work as part of a highly experienced and skilled team, generous staff benefits, a competitive salary, and working conditions.
• Analyzing crawled/scraped data and filtering relevant information
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues with distributed crawling at scale.
• Use your extensive domain knowledge of Scraping and Bot detection to proactively detect and automated issues
• Uncover insights into network traffic web or mobile
• Apply your knowledge in quantitative business analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to identify trends and opportunities
• Analyze and interpret to create reports that clearly communicate issues and risks from both a technical and business perspective
• Search new ways for web crawling according to the company requirement.
• Resolve the queries and issue if the data mismatch the extracted criteria.
• Develop an auto-generated file which generates and extract data according.
• Understanding of data mining, algorithms, and to extract keywords
Skill and Experience
• Proven experience and extensive knowledge of Web Crawling/Web Scraping and organizing crawled/scraped data into database efficiently
• Strong skills in database technologies MySQL
• Good skills in web-based applications and development PHP, Laravel, Angular 7, HTML5, TypeScript, REST API, Web Services
• 2 + years of experience in the adversarial space working on Scraping
• Understanding of Network traffic, Bot Detection and Mitigation
• 2+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis/to set custom analytics
• In-depth understanding of how HTTP and API requests are utilized
• In-depth understanding of how Browsers and Mobile Apps operate
• Experience querying large data sets and SQL
• Experience contributing to the security community open source, academic research, industry research, blogs, presentations, etc.
• Experience working independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
• Demonstrated communication skills
• Attention to detail and experience creating high quality work products suitable for executive-level review
You can apply online at vacancy after registering at https://www.jobz.pk site.
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
Official Website: www.Instructorbrandon.com