Are you an experienced Bookkeeper? Do you want a better work / life balance?
UK Accountants are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper for Monday to Saturday. This is remote working role and require you to work with the UK working hours.
What will your role as Bookkeeper look like?
Background and Skills:
• Ideally you would have 2+ years proven previous bookkeeping experience working for Accounting Practice or in a reputed commercial organisation
• Excellent knowledge of Accounting Softwares
• Excellent understanding of Company accounts, VAT & Corporation Tax
• Excellent analytical and interpretation skills, organisation skills, and attention to detail
• Excellent written reporting & verbal communication skills
• Strong administration skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Commercial acumen
• Supporting local businesses with Bookkeeping duties
• Processing VAT Returns
• Preparation of accounts to trial balance
• Credit Control
• Bank reconciliations
• Sales and Purchase Ledger
• Journals, Prepayments and Accruals
• Supporting with Payroll
• Flexible in working approach, hands-on and able to work in a small team environment, willing to do administrative and/or menial tasks when necessary
• Tell us about your previous work experience as a bookkeeper. What were your primary responsibilities?
• What have you done at your present/last company to increase revenues, reduce costs, or save time? What have you done recently to become a better bookkeeper?
• How familiar are you with what we do as a company? How do you see yourself fitting in and growing in a company like ours?
• Have you worked with VT Plus, Xero or QuickBooks? If so, how many years have you worked with in a professional capacity?
What experience do you need to apply for this Bookkeeper position?
• Accounting experience - either as a Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant or Finance Officer
• Knowledge and experience of VT PLUS, XERO, QUICKBOOKS is preferential BUT full training will be given for the right candidate.
• You must have a degree B. Com or BBA minimum plus any professional qualifications studying towards ACCA, CIMA or ICAP
• If you have Payroll experience - then perfect! If not, don’t worry - We will upskill you
• This is a friendly team, looking to welcome a Bookkeeper who can be responsible for the day to day management of the accounts function as well as implementing processes for efficient accounting as the company grows.
• Salary 25,000 - 40,000 per month depending on experience. This role requires remote working
• Application deadline: 30/09/2021