Business Development Executive
14 June, 2017
2 to 4 Years
Expected Last Date:
14 July, 2017
or see Paper Advert
Latest Private Company Marketing Posts Islamabad 2021
• Reporting, Analyzing various trends in travel/aviation industry and advising management on relevant trends and strategies
• Aid the marketing, commercial & business development departments in development of engaging messages and promotional campaigns for the customers.
• Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Assist the Senior Vice President in all business development aspects that include preparation of proposals, presentations and analysis of data for updated market figures
• Assist the Senior Vice President in all business aspects and serving as a Coordinator to keep tabs of all ongoing matters.
• Work with other relevant departments to develop social media timelines and execution plans, aiding business development with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
• Monitors and develops reports on competitor’s activity within social media spaces.
• Oversee all company social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin.
• Keep all aforementioned accounts active in a way that increases the customer engagement with the Company.
• Develop engaging, creative & innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
• Coordinate social media messaging with all social media networking websites.
• Audit and analyze social media presences, including digital advertising costs and company performance on social media, including SEO.
• Traffic generated, number of posts published/drafted on Social Media.
• Perform any other duty/activity/task, as assigned by superiors, in line with the company’s line of business.
Proven working experience in a business development role
Proficiency in MS Office
Proficiency in English, Preparing Presentations & writing proposals
Communication and negotiation skills
Education & Experience: BBA/MBA or Masters in relevant discipline with experience of 2-3 years in business development role. Experience of Aviation/Travel Industry would be an added advantage.
How to Apply on Private Company Job Advertisement
Apply as per details in job advertisement. In some cases, you may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk online.
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
Note: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities. If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in official job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.
Todays New Jobs in Islamabad