TERMS OF REFRENCE FOR CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Intrduction to the Chief Executive Officer’s Role:
This position will be reporting to Board of Directors. CEO will be responsible to lead and develop the Bank in the provision of excellent service to customers, clients and partners. To set and ensure effective delivery of business targets that the Bank intends to achieve and ensure that these are correctly monitored. To ensure that the Bank operates successfully and maintains effective relationships with clients, the other concerned organization, business partners and other stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of CEO:
Identify, develop and direct the implementation of the business strategy in an efficient & effective manner.
Plan and direct the Bank’s activities to achieve the stated/agreed targets and standards for financial performance.
Identify and optimize opportunities for business growth and development to ensure continued success and expansion of the business.
Recruit (where applicable), develop and engage executives and Head of the departments ensuring that the Bank is a first choice employer for the best talent in the banking sector.
Promote standards of business and behavior in line with Bank’s requirements, ensuring implementation of and adherence to the central bank’s regulations.
Develop and lead a high performing management team focused on ensuring that all employees perform at optimum levels to grow the business and nurture new and existing client relationships.
Maintain and develop the organization’s culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, clients, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
Develop and implement a rigorous approach to compliance and quality in line with central bank’s regulatory requirements.
Develop effective relationships and work closely with other organizations to maximize opportunities for cross referrals and regional developments.
Ensuring Bank’s assets are adequately safeguarded and optimized in the best interest of the shareholders and are in alignment with the Bank’s long term plans.
Establishing effective internal control and coordination mechanism for all operations and activities of the Bank
Developing and maintaining sound and effective organizational structure and ensuring capable management succession, progressive employees capacity building and development programs.
Fostering corporate culture that promotes Islamic Banking and encourages individual integrity, ethical standards, morality and also Corporate Social Responsibility.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
• Minimum MBA or Masters in Islamic Economics, Economics, Finance, Fiqh ul Muamilat etc.
• 15+ Years of experience in Conventional and/or Islamic Banking.
• Solid experience in Islamic Banking.
• He should have managed large organization/Bank as Head/Chief.
• Effective Communication, Presentation & People Management Skills.
• Marketing flair.
• Analytical and creative thinking.
• English Language Skills, local languages skill would be an advantage.
• Capability to understand market trends and forecast needs of customers and organizations.
• Ability to identify opportunities & responding quickly for converting them into business success.
• Ability to analyze database and identify segments to explore and turn them into profitable business.
• Competency to manage various business deals, conducting cost-benefit analysis keeping in view the long-term strategic goals of the bank.
• Skills of managing people and conflict resolution.
• Effective in decision making and implementation thereof.
• Good interpersonal skills
Monthly Salary and other Special Accommodations:
Monthly Salary is from 7000 to 10000 USD
10 % annually salary increment based on your performance appraise
Transportations (Pick and Drop)with Security guard
Guest House Facilities
Free three times food
36 days annual leave
Three times Home round travel facility in a calendar year.
How to apply
You can send your application to [email protected]
Deadline for submission of their applications is one Month from the date of announcement.
Prefer will be given to those applications send before completion of the deadline.
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
You may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk, where applicable.
Note by Jobz.pk: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities: If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.