Company Secretary Jobs in QESCO
18 July, 2021
Expected Last Date:
09 August, 2021
or as per paper ad
Latest Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Secretarial Posts Quetta 2022
Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO invites applications from highly educated expert and experienced professionals for the post of Company Secretary in Quetta. Interested candidate can apply.
Responsibilities / Job Profile:
Providing advice and guidance on matters of law and corporate governance to the BOD and Management of Company Organizing and preparing agendas and documenting for board meetings, committee and Annual General Meetings (AGMS). Taking minutes, drafting resolutions and following up on actions from meeting. Liaising with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors. Developing and overseeing systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirement.
Required Qualification. Experience and Skills Any of the following:
• Member of a recognized body of professional accountants.
• Member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries.
• Holding a Masters degree in Business Administration or Commerce or being a Law Graduate from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission with at least five years relevant experience.
• Ideal candidate should be proficient with provisions of Companies Act, 2017, Code of Corporate Governance and Public Sector Companies, Rules issued by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan and other relevant statutes and should offer advice and guidance on matter of law and corporate governance.
• Outstanding communication, minute writing, analytical & problem solving skills are prerequisite. Ideal candidate should have ability to prioritise work well under pressure. Integrity and maturity should be an essential attribute when handling confidential company information.
• Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding problem solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment based on accurate and timely analysis are prerequisite.
Remuneration, Age & Tenure:
• Candidate will be offered Market-Based Pay Package.
• Maximum 50 years as on the last date of submission of application.
• Initial contract shall be for three (03) years, extendable on satisfactory performance.
Instructions and General Conditions:
i. The age limit is 50 years as on the last date of submission of applications.
ii. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TAMDA will
be applicable for interview.
iii. The candidates appearing in interview must bring their original CNIC,
original educational certificates along with two photocopies duly
verified by HEC and verified copies of experience certificate.
iv. Concealment of facts and misleading information will result in disqualification of
the candidate at any stage of recruitment and even after selection.
v. QESCO is an equal opportunity employer and all genders are encouraged to apply.
vi. Applicants must submit their applications along with updated resume mentioning date of Birth, address(es), Telephone/mobile numbers, copies of educational & experience certificates, attested copies of CNIC, domicile and four latest passport size photographs at following address by 09-08-2021.
Expired ad not to apply for, archived only for information.
Company Secretary Jobs in QESCOEnlarge Job Ad
Get Government Jobs Alert in your Email
(Confirm subscription in email)
How to Apply on Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Job Advertisement
Apply as per details in job advertisement. Login to view further details of how to apply via https://www.jobz.pk online.
Note: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities. If an employer asks to pay money for any purpose, do not pay at all and report us via contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in official job ad. Govt jobs may not be applied online here. Human typing error is possible. Error & omissions excepted.
Vacancies in Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Advertisement July 2021
Todays New Jobs in Quetta