Director Human Resource Jobs in IBA Institute of Business
16 January, 2022
Expected Last Date:
31 January, 2022
or as per paper ad
Latest Institute of Business Administration IBA Human Resource Posts Karachi 2022
Institute of Business Administration IBA Karachi Sindh Pakistan invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Director Human Resource as per advertisement of January 16, 2022 published in daily Jang Newspaper. Candidates with Master etc. educational background will be preferred.
Latest Human Resource jobs and others Government jobs in Institute of Business Administration IBA closing date is around January 31, 2022, see exact from ad. Read complete ad online to know how to apply on latest Institute of Business Administration IBA job opportunities. Skills in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources and Compensation and Benefits may be preferred for these Institute of Business Administration IBA jobs.
• Delivery of operational support and guidance to line managers on performance management, employee relations counseling, organizational change management, job design, remuneration and benefits, job evaluation, employee development and succession planning.
• Ensure IBA policies, procedures and systems related to human resource comply with government regulations
• Provide leadership over recruitment activities for faculty & staff positions and oversee the implementation of the IBA's Diversity Recruitment and Equal Opportunities plan
• Approval of employment contracts, promotion letters and other letters/documents relating to employee lifecycle
• Design and implement training need analysis and organizational development programs.
• Coordinate and administer the performance evaluation processes of Faculty & Staff
• Supervise and monitor the maintenance of employee personnel files and records
• Prepare and administer HR department budget
• Build collaborative relationships with peers and working closely with other colleagues across the institute to help solve complex HR related issues
• Lead the delivery of HR practices by managing peer relationships, developing scope and plans, managing team members, and overseeing the production of high-quality deliverables.
• Manage a mentoring process
• Manage and lead disciplinary matters
• Lead in developing HR planning strategies which includes immediate and long-term staffing requirements
• Perform related duties as assigned by the competent authority.
Master’s in human resource management or equivalent degree from a reputable HEC recognized university.
Valid International certification in HR will be an added advantage.
10 – 12 years of progressive experience in Human Resources with 4 - 5 years of experience in a leading HR role preferably in Higher Education Institute/ University.
• Excellent Leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good negotiations & Dispute resolution skills
• Relationship Management
• Ethical Practices
Expired ad not to apply for, archived only for information.
Director Human Resource Jobs in IBA Institute of BusinessTo Apply Online
: Apply Job Online
Get Government Jobs Alert in your Email
(Confirm subscription in email)
How to Apply on Institute of Business Administration IBA Job Advertisement
Apply as per details in job advertisement. Login to view further details of how to apply via https://www.jobz.pk online.
Note: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities. If an employer asks to pay money for any purpose, do not pay at all and report us via contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in official job ad. Govt jobs may not be applied online here. Human typing error is possible. Error & omissions excepted.
Vacancies in Institute of Business Administration IBA Advertisement January 2022
Todays New Jobs in Karachi