Fashion/clothing designers design clothes for females.
The responsibilities of a designer include:
• Producing concepts
• Making sketches by hand or on computers
• Developing patterns
• Overseeing production
• Analysing trends in fabrics, colours and shapes
• sourcing suppliers
• Selecting and buying fabrics and trims
• Adapting existing designs for mass production
• Supervising the making up of sample garments
• Quality control.
Fashion/clothing designers need:
• to be creative
• an eye for colour, texture and pattern
• the ability to visualise things in three dimensions
• technical skills in areas such as pattern cutting, grading and garment construction
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
You may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk, where applicable.
Note by Jobz.pk: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities: If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.