Female-Home Base Freelancing
Engage and activate passive/non passive candidates with position appeal. Build relationships with candidate communities to maintain a network of potential candidates. Pipeline talent.
❖ Candidate must possess strong sourcing skills via LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, Google searches, etc
❖ Qualify the job seeker non-passive candidate via the role specifications
❖ Intrigue and sell the passive candidate on the “new” potential position.
❖ Prepare the identified candidate for the Recruiter. This includes qualifying on location, rate, relocation, citizenship status, and skills.
❖ Brand ambassador
❖ Ability to source for permanent positions and contract/consultant positions
❖ Exceptional customer service skills***
❖ Awesome upbeat personality
❖ Excellent verbal and written communication skills***
❖ Must be confident in speaking with international clients and candidates***
❖ Drive and sense of urgency to present fully qualified candidates ready to make their next move.
❖ British or American accent is preferred***
Initial Salary Rs. 25000 per month
After 3 months probation Rs. 30000 per month
Graphics Designer Job Summary IT & Networking
Yield Investment Co. Pakistan is seeking a Web Designer with a passion for building beautiful custom
Websites for nonprofits. We are a mission-driven company working to empower our subsidiary
Companies with the best in class technology solutions. As a member of our rapidly expanding
Company, you will have exposure to challenging assignments, growth opportunities and access
To company leaders. Best of all, you will get to enjoy working with a great group of people that
Thrives on innovation, collaboration, creativity, and risk-taking.
Web Designer Duties & Responsibilities
● Work directly with Account Managers to design, develop, and implement beautiful new
Word Press websites.
● Take the lead on a significant portion of the project lifecycle: information architecture,
Visual design, content strategy, and implementation of the site
● Develop Word Press themes and plugging as necessary to meet the needs of customers
● effectively scope out and organize the workload of projects and meet deadlines
Web Designer Requirements & Qualifications
● 4+ years experience implementing websites using the Word Press platform
● Provide a minimum of 3 examples of completed, live Word Press sites
● Experience working in Word Press themes and front end editors such as a Visual
Composer, Fusion builder, or Beaver Builder
● Experience leading technology projects and working in an office with an on-site team
● A good eye for aesthetics. Candidates are expected to be able to create polished,
● Familiarity with creating wireframes and designing information architecture for websites
● Ability to establish time estimates for work and communicate effectively around
Deadlines and deliverables
● Experience working in a hands-on, action-oriented culture, with a proven ability to work
Well under pressure and adapt to change quickly.
***Lack of experience may be considered for the right candidate who can win us over with their