Hijab designer/business advisor
19 October, 2013
, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan
High school graduate
5 to 6 Years
Expected Last Date:
18 November, 2013
or see Paper Advert
Karim Textiles Company
Latest Private Company Design Posts Peshawar 2021
Post title: Hijab Designer/business advisor/female only (short-term)
Karim Textiles Company Limited (KTCL) is one of the pioneers in textiles section in Afghanistan. This company is registered with AISA (Afghanistan Investment Support Agency) in 2011 under license# D-02-1139.
This company has been one of the most dependable, trustable and productive company since its establishment for public, foreign agencies and the government. It has delivered public and foreign orders in a timely manner as well as paid its due taxes and has no dues with government.
KTCL by assistance from NMD (New Market Development)/ a world bank and ministry of commerce project is working on it’s new business concept, so far named “Zarmina’s Spirit” which will be focusing on Hijab and it’s components production at it’s initial phase but will expand it’s scope of work to producing women clothing in general at next stages.
The company is based in Nangarhar Afghanistan but the incumbent will work where she lives [for first contract stage] and may also need to travel within city in order to meet KTCL’s requirments of visiting different stakeholders, she will be directed through phone or skype conversations how to manage the work.
Hijab designers work on the design of items of clothing and fashion ranges of Hijab. This incumbent may specifically have to focus on Hijab specified current designs and go through it’s practical implementation together with other team members.
• High school graduate
Duties and Responsibilities
• creating/visualising an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer
• keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes of Hijab;
• planning and developing ranges for Hijab and it’s components;
• working with others in the design team, such as line manager, to develop products to finalize a design
• liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer, market and price points;
• understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns, toiles and technical specifications for designs;
• sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments;
• adapting existing designs for mass production;
• developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the making up of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations;
• overseeing production;
• Pashto/Persian Preferred
Skills and personal qualities
• to be creative
• an eye for colour, texture and pattern
• the ability to visualise things in three dimensions
• technical skills in areas such as pattern cutting, grading and garment construction
• to be able to draw, either by hand or on the computer
• good communication skills to explain their ideas clearly and persuasively
• the ability to meet deadlines and work within a budget
• to keep ahead of trends in colour, fabric and style
Interested candidates may submit their CVs not later than 11th October 2013 12:00 PM Pakistan time [ candidates may also apply after the given date for other similar posts in the future]. As KTCL agent is in Pakistan for short days in Pakistan, he will be contacting applicants as they apply, therefore aplicants are encouraged to apply to it’s soonest time.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted, candidates out of reach of the agent will be scheduled for a skype-interview.
Skills and personal qualities • to be creative • an eye for colour, texture and pattern • the
How to Apply on Private Company Job Advertisement
Apply as per details in job advertisement. In some cases, you may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk online.
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
Note: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities. If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in official job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.
Todays New Jobs in Peshawar