Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO invites applications for job positions advertised in daily Kawish dated 11 April 2022 for following vacancies in Hyderabad, hyderabad Sindh Pakistan.
assistant lineman and alm
Candidates with Matric etc. educational background will be preferred.
Apply at Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO latest Government jobs in Management and departments before closing date which is around April 30, 2022 or as per closing date in newspaper ad. Read complete ad online to know how to apply on latest Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO job opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria / Qualification:
Matriculation only (Minimum & Maximum)
18-30 years (Urban) including general age relaxation
18-33 years (Rural) including general age relaxation
Medical Category ‘A’.
Height Minimum 5 Ft. 4 Inches.
Chest Minimum 32 Inches.
Weight As per Body Mass Index Chart (BMI) + 5% relaxation on upper side.
Skill / Physical Test Criteria:
i. Running: 800 meters in five (05) minutes
ii. Push Ups / Dund: 20 in a single attempt in 03 minutes
iii. Lifting of weight: 30 KG in single attempt
iv. Digging: 1 ditch of length, Depth, width (2x2x2)
v. Climbing Skill: (Tower / Ladder) Climbing upto 10 feet on tower / ladder wearing safety equipment.
vi. Pulling of Wires: In one span of 100 feet
Apply directly on: https://sutc.usindh.edu.pk/hesco
Last date for submission of online applications is 30.04.2022.
Test fee of Rs.600 is required to be deposited on or before closing date and copy of receipt to be enclosed /
uploaded with the application. Without details of the challan, applications may not be accepted on the portal.
1. HBL Bank
2. HBL Mobile App
3. Konnect App
4. Konnect Agent Network (Konnect Shop)
Terms & Conditions:
1. General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against the post of Assistant Lineman. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste & Buddhist are allowed (3) three years age relaxation.
2. Only qualified / eligible candidate will be allowed to appear in the recruitment process under the provisions of applicable recruitment policy.
3. Selected candidate can be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of HESCO as per requirement of the company.
4. The recruitment of ALM will be made as per procedure laid down by Ministry / PEPCO / HESCO.
5. The ALMs will be recruited / appointed, initially, on a lump sum salary / pay equivalent to the initial pay scales of the post prevalent in the HESCO. The recruitment of ALM (BPS-05) shall be made as per criteria laid down in the service rules, after two years satisfactory service as well as after obtaining mandatory training, ALM will be granted pay scale equivalent to BPS-07.
6. One set of attested photocopies of testimonials along with filled up application form and written test Roll No. slip must be presented by the candidate at the time of physical test.
7. Serving candidates who are Government servants and have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date of application are advised to apply through proper channel. 10 years age relaxation maximum the age of 55 is allowed in the case. Candidates will have to provide departmentally No objection certificate (NOC) clearly mentioning the date of appointment and nature of employment i.e., Regular, Contract etc. at the time of interview/joining of service.
8. HESCO reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for written Test / Physical Test / Interview. 10. Dismissed / screened out employees of any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in HESCO. The clearance of the character and antecedents of the candidates from the agencies/police shall be mandatory without which no candidate shall be selected.
11. Concealment or mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate from the current recruitment and from all types of tests/exams to be conducted by the HESCO for recruitments in future.
12. Children of those HESCO employees who have died after retirement, retired and serving are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Neither by hand application will be received at HESCO HQ / SUTC nor the ones received through postal services, will be entertained.
2. Applicants are advised to apply directly on the University of Sindh website.
3. For online application submission portal is available on the address www.sutc.usindh.edu.pk/hesco/. Follow the instructions given on the online application submission portal.
4. Test fee of Rs.600 is required to be deposited on or before closing date and copy of receipt to be enclosed / uploaded with the application. Without details of the challan, applications may not be accepted on the portal.
5. Test fee shall be paid on prescribed Bank Challan which may be downloaded from www.sutc.usindh.edu.pk/hesco/. Deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
6. Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center, timings, and test date shall be sent directly to candidates by SUTC at least 1 week before the test through the registered email address.
7. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slip from the www.sutc.usindh.edu.pk/hesco/.
8. Only those candidates who have completed their Matriculation certificate are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final result card has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered. Candidates having higher qualifications shall not be eligible for appointment.
9. The candidates are advised to contact the Sindh University Testing Centre on (022-9213252) or email at [email protected] for any query/information related to written Test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, test centers, result etc.
10. Last date for submission of online applications is 30.04.2022.
11. The Online Application portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59 PM on the closing date for the receipt of applications.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATIONS UNDER EMPLOYEE CHILDREN QUOTA:
1.Only children of HESCO’s Employees will be considered against Employees children Quota. Only those candidates who will apply on www.sutc.usindh.edu.pk/hesco/ through portal will be considered for induction/short-listing under 20% Employee’s children quota.
2.Children of those HESCO employees who have died after retirement, (Category-D), retired (Category-E) and serving (Category-F) are eligible to apply.
3.Candidates applying under 20% employee children quota must ensure the following:
• a. To provide all relevant documents mentioned in the online Application portal available on www.sutc.usindh.edu.pk/hesco/.
• b. They must also provide an affidavit (on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper) to the effect that none of their brothers / sisters / or widows Mother is employed in WAPDA / HESCO against Employees children quota and that the candidate is the real child of deceased/ retired/serving employee. Applications of employees’ children, whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned XEN/SE, will not be entertained at the time of interview / joining of service.
• c. Candidates applying for more than one post under 20% employee children quota must apply separately for each post.
• d. Those applications who have applied under Direct / 20% Employees children Quota against any of the above referred post in the past to any HESCO office should submit fresh application form as per above instructions.
4.All HESCO Employees’ Children who have applied earlier under 20% Employees Children Quota to HESCO HQ, Circle Offices, or any other offices within the jurisdiction of HESCO are advised to apply a fresh. Previously submitted applications to any office will not be valid after publication of this advertisement. For more jobs register with Jobz.pk.