Logistics and stock supervisor organize the storage and distribution of goods. In this role you will ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. You may also be involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow
As a logistics and stock supervisor youll need to:
• Understand the whole supply chain so that you can coordinate it effectively and use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs.
• Oversee the transportation of products from one location to another, such as from loading docks to warehouses or warehouses to stores.
• Arrange product pickups and deliveries with transportation companies and route drivers accordingly.
• Typically conduct a cost analysis of several transportation companies in order to select one that is cost-efficient and able to handle the shipment loads.
• Communicate with trucking companies, warehouse supervisors, customs brokers, sales forces and customers.
• Must ensure that all parties are working together to guarantee that shipments are packed, sent and delivered in a timely manner.
• Contact various transportation companies to get shipping quotes and deciding on the best carriers based on cost, availability and reliability.
• Logical and systematic approach to work
• Good time management ability
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to train and delegate effectively
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
You may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk, where applicable.
Note by Jobz.pk: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities: If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.