Abacus Global is looking for candidates for following posts as per job advertisement published in daily The News Newspaper of February 9, 2022 for location Islamabad Pakistan:
Human Resource Manager and Administration manager
Educational qualifications required Bachelor and Master etc.
Minimum 16 years education with a Bachelor’s /Master’s degree preferably in Human Resource discipline duly recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
Abacus Global latest Private Management jobs and others can be applied till 25 February 2022 or as per closing date in newspaper ad. Read complete ad online to know how to apply on latest Abacus Global job opportunities.
Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR/ Administrative domain in international and/ or a large commercial organization of repute preferably functioning in Oil and Gas / energy sector. Hands-on experience of executing procurement through PPRA. Must have experience of at least 5 years in Public Sector.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The mandatory documents as mentioned below should be submitted in Additional Documents Section.
Shortlisting will be conducted on the basis of qualification and relevant experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Test / Interview.
No TA/DA will be given for the purpose of Test / Interview.
Client reserves the right to withdraw/terminate the hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Client is an equal opportunity employer and females are encouraged to apply.
No Applicants will be entertained after the Due-Date i.e February 25, 2022 and all appointments will be made on open merit.
Mandatory documents for submission of application:,
(Please ensure to upload the below documents in Additional Documents Section, Incomplete applications will not be considered)
1- Curriculum Vitae
2- Copy of Testimonials, i.e:
(i)- HEC Verified Education Degrees
(ii)- Experience Certificates
(iii)- Qualification Certificates
(iv)- Academic degrees must be from a HEC recognized University / Institution recognized. In case of an international degree, equivalency certificate from HEC will be required.
3- CNIC copy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Familiar with Public Sector laws, polices, rules and regulations.
2. Set and lead towards a vision for exceptional talent management practices at all levels of the organization to meet current and future staffing needs.
3. Approve and establish yearly organizational KPIs in consultation with MD, in alignment with the authority’s envisioned growth and expansion plans.
4. Provide strategic direction and guidance across the organization by providing HR and administrative expertise in organizational development, people strategy, talent acquisition, retention, benefit structure and ensuring compliance with regulations.
5. Help build organizational capabilities, which include dealing with rapid changes in technology, globalization, and the increasingly complex external context of government regulations and public policy (impacting employee relations, executive compensation, incentive plans, health care, retirement, benefits etc.)
6. Develop capabilities in the areas of managing the external context, managing a multi-generational workforce, adapting to change, and operating effectively in different business structures.
7. Formulate plans for meeting the organization’s manpower requirements.
8. Approve strategic recruiting plans while monitoring attrition rates across the organization and benchmarking with industry trends.
9. Oversee development of motivation, commitment and employee engagement plans by valuing and rewarding people in accordance with their contribution and performance.
10. Ensure sustenance of a learning climate where employees have options for self-managed learning as well as coaching, mentoring and training
11. Oversee the administrative activities within the company ensure efficiency in daily routine and provision of good customer service to all employees within the organization, ensuring proper policies and procedures are being implemented in order to ensure efficiency, speed and cost optimization within the allocated administrative budgets.
12. Forge lasting supplier relations to ensure adequacy of necessary equipment, tools etc.
13. Manage and administer the procurement process and ensure efficient PPRA sourcing, contracting, transactional purchasing, supplier management, and miscellaneous internal procurement support activities
14. Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of the department’s systems, processes, and practices while taking into account international best practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
For more jobs register with Jobz.pk.