New Hiring For Real Estate / USA - UK Calling Agent
31 January, 2018
0 to 1 Year Years
Expected Last Date:
02 March, 2018
or see Paper Advert
Latest Private Company Telecom Posts Lahore 2021
Immediate Hiring - Excellent Growth and Learning Opportunities for the right candidate.
We are looking for highly motivated and organized individuals to make outbound calls to our leads and contacts in USA & UK and manage/execute daily activities as a Real Estate Lead Manager/Coordinator.
This role requires someone capable to do multi-tasking and ability to wear several hats to handle real estate administrative processes.
If you are willing to work with international clients in a dynamic office environment with an ambition to deliver great customer experience, then YOU might be the right fit for this job.
Qualifications / Skills:
· Strong English communication and phone skills.
· Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
· A bachelors degree in any discipline is preferred.
· Customer service background is preferred.
· Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Show good organizational and time management skills.
· Experience with US/UK real estate processes and procedures will be a plus point.
· Cold calling for real estate investors and potential buyers, go through property evaluation questions to determine their interest level.
· Call Probate, Vacant house and For Sale By Owner listings to set appointments.
· Manage contacts in CRM, consistently nurture and follow-up with viable leads to convert into opportunities.
· Follow up with leads, generate offers, contracts and closing documents.
· Team oriented skills to train junior team members on real estate processes.
· Great writing skills to help organization in documenting processes.
· Keep track of completed tasks and goals to measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks.
· Daily updates to client with feedback and progress reports.
· Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
· Excellent English communication skills, preferably having American accent.
· Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
· Minimum 1 year experience in similar field or capacity.
· Strong organization & scheduling skills.
· Excellent communication skills written and oral.
· Proficient with technology such as MLS Zillow, Realtor.com, Podio Skip tracing, Microsoft Office and Google Apps. Experience with other real estate technology preferred.
· Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
· Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Client Services & Customer Support
Total Positions: 4 Posts
Job Shift: Second Shift Afternoon
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Entry Level
Experience: Fresh - Less than 1 Year Calling
Apply Before: Mar 02, 2018
Posting Date: Jan 30, 2018
How to Apply on Private Company Job Advertisement
Apply as per details in job advertisement. In some cases, you may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk online.
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
Note: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities. If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in official job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.
Todays New Jobs in Lahore