A Highly skilled & Motivated Power Technician (Male) is required for organization based in Islamabad – Pakistan, with its regional office there in U.A.E, Republic of Benin & Republic of Guinea.
The successful candidate will be based in Islamabad, however should be flexible to move within country & abroad in pursuit of Power Projects and requirement.
• Achieve KPI as set by the higher management.
• Should be flexible to frequent travelling within country and Foreign as well.
• Fast Thinker, Quick Learner, Strong Analytical, Problem solving Skills and Decision making skills for Technical field Issues Diagnosing related to Power Equipment and taking necessary steps for the Remedy.
• In-depth Knowledge of Management Principles, Procedures, and Standards required for Power Equipment/Works
• Conducting and Preparing TSSR for BTS, BSC and MSC sites and power related Expansion.
• Site Surveying/Visitation for the Load Calculations and noting the requirements for Residential, Commercial, or Industrial Power Equipment Installation for the Trials/Projects.
• Installation, Dismantling, Expansions, Commissioning, Testing and Maintenance of Power Equipment including, Hybrid Power System, Rectifier, AVRs, Generator, Solar and AC/DC Distribution and Batteries etc.
• Completely familiar with AC/DC Distribution and understanding of Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) and its functionality.
• Alarm Patching of the Power Systems for Remote Monitoring at NOC.
• Familiar with both Battery Load Discharge Testing and Impedance/Conductance Testing and its procedures.
• Responsible to conduct PAT/FAT/PAC/FAC and ensure Warranty Services during the project.
• Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance of Power Equipment.
• Responsible for Documentation and making Reports where required.
• Familiar with Designing tools for making simple Drawings/Diagrams.
• Skilled Professional, Diploma in Electrical/Power (Preferred)
• Minimum experience of 3-5 Years at Similar Post.
• Capable of working as a Team Lead, where required
• Presentable, Well Organized, Good Communication Skill
• Hands on MS. Office Tools, and other Designing Tools.
• Skilled Professional, Diploma in Electrical/Power (Preferred) • Minimum experience of 3-5 Ye
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
You may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk, where applicable.
Note by Jobz.pk: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities: If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.