QESCO Chief Internal Auditor Jobs 2021
17 July, 2021
Expected Last Date:
09 August, 2021
or see Paper Advert
Latest Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Accounting Posts Quetta 2021
Responsibilities / Job Profile:
• The Chief Internal Auditor, who is the head of Internal Audit function in the Public Sector Company shall be accountable to the Audit Committee and have unrestricted access to the Audit Committee.
• To Evaluate Accounting, Financial, Credit and other Operational activities as an independent appraisal function.
• To review and apprise the soundness, adequacy and
application of accounting, Financial & Operational Controls.
• To formulate Internal Audit programs in such a way that all aspects of financial transactions are audited.
• To prepare reports observations, comments and recommendations based on carried out work.
• To develop an effective team of competent subordinates who understand and are able to discharge the obligations of their positions / jobs.
• To undertake special investigation at the directives of the Audit Committee / Board of Directors.
• To have liaison with the External and Commercial auditors of the Company.
• Excellent communications, interpersonal time management and presentational skills.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
The candidate must have minimum Five (05) years of relevant audit experience and must be:
• Member of a recognized body of professional accountants: or
• Certified Internal Auditor: or
• Certified Fraud Examiner: or
• Certified Internal Control Auditor: or
• Person holding a Master Degree in Finance from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
• Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding problem solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgrnent based on accurate andtimely analysis are perquisite.
Remuneration, Age & Tenure:
• Candidate will be offered Market-Based Pay.
• Maximum 55 years as on the last date of submission of application. Initial contract shall be for three (03) years, extendable on satisfactory performance.
Instructions and General Conditions:
i. The age limit is 55 years as on the last date of submission of applications.
ii. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be applicable for interview.
iii. The candidates appearing in interview must bring their original CNIC, original educational certificates along with two photocopies duly verified by HEC and verified copies of experience certificate.
iv. Concealment of facts and misleading information will result in disqualification of the candidate at any stage of Zecruitment and even after selection.
v. QESCO is an equal opportunity employer and all genders are encouraged to apply.
vi. Applicants must submit their applications along with updated resume mentioning date of Birth, address(es), telephone/mobile numbers, copies of educational & experience certificates, attested copies of CNIC, domicile and four latest passport size photographs at following address by 09-08-2021.
QESCO Chief Internal Auditor Jobs 2021Enlarge Job Ad
Get Government Jobs Alert in your Email
(Confirm subscription in email)
How to Apply on Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Job Advertisement
Apply as per details in job advertisement. In some cases, you may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk online.
Company Address: Director General HR & Admn QESCO Headquarter Zarghoon Road Quetta Cantt
Official Website: http://www.qesco.com.pk/
Note: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities. If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in official job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.
Vacancies in Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Advertisement July 2021
Todays New Jobs in Quetta