QESCO Company Secretary Jobs 2021
17 July, 2021
Expected Last Date:
09 August, 2021
or see Paper Advert
Latest Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Secretarial Posts Quetta 2021
Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO is hiring highly educated expert and experienced professionals staff for the post of Company Secretary in Quetta.
Responsibilities / Job Profile:
Providing advice and guidance on matters of law and corporate governance to the BOD and Management of Company Organizing and preparing agendas and documenting for board meetings, committee and Annual General Meetings (AGMS). Taking minutes, drafting resolutions and following up on actions from meeting. Liaising with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors. Developing and overseeing systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirement.
Required Qualification. Experience and Skills Any of the following:
• Member of a recognized body of professional accountants.
• Member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries.
• Holding a Masters degree in Business Administration or Commerce or being a Law Graduate from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission with at least five years relevant experience.
• Ideal candidate should be proficient with provisions of Companies Act, 2017, Code of Corporate Governance and Public Sector Companies, Rules issued by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan and other relevant statutes and should offer advice and guidance on matter of law and corporate governance.
• Outstanding communication, minute writing, analytical & problem solving skills are prerequisite. Ideal candidate should have ability to prioritise work well under pressure. Integrity and maturity should be an essential attribute when handling confidential company information.
• Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding problem solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment based on accurate and timely analysis are prerequisite.
Remuneration, Age & Tenure:
• Candidate will be offered Market-Based Pay Package.
• Maximum 50 years as on the last date of submission of application.
• Initial contract shall be for three (03) years, extendable on satisfactory performance.
Instructions and General Conditions:
i. The age limit is 50 years as on the last date of submission of applications.
ii. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TAMDA will
be applicable for interview.
iii. The candidates appearing in interview must bring their original CNIC,
original educational certificates along with two photocopies duly
verified by HEC and verified copies of experience certificate.
iv. Concealment of facts and misleading information will result in disqualification of
the candidate at any stage of recruitment and even after selection.
v. QESCO is an equal opportunity employer and all genders are encouraged to apply.
vi. Applicants must submit their applications along with updated resume mentioning date of Birth, address(es), Telephone/mobile numbers, copies of educational & experience certificates, attested copies of CNIC, domicile and four latest passport size photographs at following address by 09-08-2021.
QESCO Company Secretary Jobs 2021Enlarge Job Ad
Get Government Jobs Alert in your Email
(Confirm subscription in email)
How to Apply on Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Job Advertisement
Apply as per details in job advertisement. In some cases, you may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk online.
Company Address: Director General HR & Admn QESCO Headquarter Zarghoon Road Quetta Cantt
Official Website: http://www.qesco.com.pk/
Note: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities. If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in official job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.
Vacancies in Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Advertisement July 2021
Todays New Jobs in Quetta