The Receptionist cum Secretary is tasked in answering phone calls, receiving visitors, providing general information about the company, and answering inquiries related to activities conducted by the company. The role includes performing clerical and administrative duties such as organizing files, preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and supporting other staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain calendars
- Greet and welcome customers, clients, and other visitors
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email
Telephone: Login to view number
You may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk, where applicable.
Note by Jobz.pk: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities: If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.