• Teaching using the provided lesson plans may also be asked to develop such plans based on provided pacing charts as relevant and needed for their subjects in order to be able to teach using the SABIS® point system.
• Marking of exams related to their subject matter in accordance with the schedule and material provided by the department.
• Discussing disciplinary and student performance issues with the Academic Quality Controller AQC and head of department HOD as needed.
• Implementing the SABIS® point system to ensure an environment conducive to learning in the classroom.
• Providing support by invigilating exams as needed in an adequate and properly managed exam environment.
• Providing support for the academically low performing students, to help improve and get motivated to reach their potential.
• Develop and/or follow external exams preparation by going through past papers as planned in the structured revision schedule When applicable to specific grade.
• Aiding in duties that may include testing children, substituting for absent teachers, organizing children for lunches and buses, controlling traffic vehicles and people, and other administrative duties that may be assigned to him/her by the school SABIS® management.
• Preparing and participating in activity plans for all such student life related events such as but not limited to art, open house and physical education in coordination with the student life coordinator.
• Attending training sessions when needed and as per the request of school management in order to enhance their understanding of the SABIS® system improving their performance
• Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the school SABIS® management.
• Master degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
• English Proficient
• MS Office needed components
• Communication Skills
• Ability to work within a team
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
Official Website: https://isclahore.sabis.net/
You may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk, where applicable.
Note by Jobz.pk: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities: If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.