ASF | PAEC | PHP | FIA | PPSC | Join Pak Navy | Punjab Police | FPSC | SPSC | Police | Medical | PAF | KPPSC
Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
Senior Resident Engineer
Latest Emaarat Holdings Group Pakistan Construction Posts Islamabad 2023
Emaarat Holdings Group believes infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an EHG office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
Minimum 18+ Years’ Experience Required as Civil – Electrical – Mechanical Engineer with Reputed Organizations Only.
• Candidate must have capability in dealing with Multi-disciplinary projects including coordination & interfacing with multiple stake holders, fluency in local language Urdu English, and knowledge of local culture.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to-
• Monitoring of the project development and preparation of documentation related to the technical and contractual follow-up on site e.g. Weekly Reports, Monthly Meetings;
• Proactive coordination with the Project Manager and administrative staff involved in the design and site supervision activities;
• Proactive coordination with the Contractor, the Employer and Employers Representative ER;
• Presentation of technical reports and drawings to the Contractor, Employer and ER;
• Close collaboration and coordination with the Contractor’s representatives on site and orderly follow-ups to their technical needs;
• Follow-up of site supervision activities to confirm and validate construction drawings assumptions on site and consider required modifications arising during execution of the works and/or as requested by the Contractor;
For more jobs register with Jobz.pk.
How to Apply on Emaarat Holdings Group Pakistan Job Advertisement
You must need to Login to apply on this job online, if yet not Registered with us Register Now
Note: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities. If an employer asks to pay money for any purpose, do not pay at all and report us via contact us form. Human typing error is possible. Error & omissions excepted.
Vacancies in Emaarat Holdings Group Pakistan Advertisement March 2023
Jobs in Islamabad
Todays New Jobs in Islamabad
Register to View, Join & Communicate with Members at Jobz.pk
Register to Post your CV - It only takes couple of minutes to join as freelancer
Be first to give comments on this job and win