Accountant Jobs In Karachi 2019
02 January, 2019
2 to 4 Years
Expected Last Date:
01 February, 2019
or as per paper ad
40 To 50 PKR Rs.
Latest Private Company NGO Posts Sanghar 2022
Job Description & Terms of Reference
Title: Cash For Work Monitor 4 positions Male
Job Location: District Sanghar
Based at: Project office
Valid from: 01st Jan, 2019 to 31st December, 2021
Place within the organization: Under direct supervision of FSL Officer and also Accountable to Area Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Under the direct supervision of FSL and Nutrition Officer is responsible for running and supervising Cash for Work activities at all stages of the project management cycle in District Sanghar.
• In coordination with FSL Officer, WASH Officer, Area Coordinator and Project Engineer, support in finalizing the cash for work modality and in preparation of all required format and templates for record and monitoring of cash for work.
• On daily basis on the spot, ensure the skilled and un skilled labors, make sure of their attendee and supervise the quality of work.
• Keep all the daily attendance sheet dually signed
• Support in mobilizing the communities to ensure availability of skilled and un skilled labour
• Organize orientation sessions with communities to inform them about the criterial, terms and conditions of cash for work
• Engage with communities to ensure DO NO HARM and through community support in local conflict resolutions
• Support Engineer in presence of FSL officer in the identification of rehabilitation schemes, assessment etc
• In coordination with FSL Officer, Engineer and WASH Officer support them in, preparation of a planning sheet, work plan.
• Attend relevant meetings of FSL cluster in absence of FSL Officer
• Support FSL Officer in organizing the different events
• Ensure that all the soft and hard data related to cash for work is well managed
• Ensure timely accomplishment of all the given targets
• With support from the FSL Officer, identify FSL programme supplies needs and coordinate with the logistics team to put in place a sensible phased procurement plan.
• Any other task assigned by FSL Officer or Area Coordinator
Post Base: The post is based in Sanghar with regular field visits in Operational areas.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Development studies, rural development, sociology, accounting or other relevant filed
• Minimum four years’ experience related to FSL with INGOs or NGOs.
• Experience of cash for work, supervision and monitoring
• Communicating, presentation and Report writing skills
• Preference will be given to local candidate and Sindhi language is highly desirable
How to Apply on Private Company Job Advertisement
Apply as per details in job advertisement. In some cases, you may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk online.
Note: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities. If an employer asks to pay money for any purpose, do not pay at all and report us at contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in official job ad. Govt jobs may not be applied online here. Human typing error is possible. Error & omissions excepted.
Vacancies in Private Company Advertisement January 2019
Todays New Jobs in Sanghar