A leading Public Sector Organization is looking for Project Director, Contract Specialist, Planning Engineer, Project Engineer, Chief Quantity Surveyor, Chief Accounts Officer, Admin Officer, Accounts Officer, Quantity Surveyor, Site Inspector, Computer Operator, Data Collecting Officer in Islamabad and Karachi.
Candidates must have Matric, Diploma in Computer , DAE Civil, BBA, MBA, Bachelor in Civil Engineering, Qualified Civil Engineering, Diploma in Project Management, BE and MS in Civil Engineering degrees.
Candidate must have minimum 2-3 years experienced and maximum 10-15 Years experience in relevant field.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may submit their applications along with CV within fifteen (15) Days of publication of this advertisement at under mentioned address.
2. Name of Post should be Mentioned at top of the Application in Bold or capital.
3. If a candidate is interested to apply for more then one post, a separate application is required to be submitted.
4. Mobile Number and mailing Address of candidate should also be mentioned in the application.
Term & Conditions:
1 Only Pakistani Nationals are eligible to apply.
2 The appointment will be temporary for one year only. Individuals selected and employed will not claim to be made permanent employees.
3 Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4 Medically fit candidates are required for the above-mentioned jobs.
5 Candidates must apply as per the duty locations mentioned above.
6 Government Servants are advised to apply through proper channel and will bring NOC from their respective organizations at the time of interview.
7 Organization reserves the right to accept or reject the application at any stage.
8 Competent authority may increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the process of recruitment at any time.
9 Eligible candidates fulfilling above mentioned criteria for respective posts, will be
shortlisted for test and interview
10. Preference will be given to the candidates having more Qualification and Experience
11. Date, Time, Venue for Test and Interview will be intimated in due course of time.
12 Candidates must score minimum 50% in the written test.
13. Original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview
14 No TA DA will be given for appearing in any procedure of selection.