We are looking for a full-time experienced and professional Quantity Surveyor for our construction and maintenance repair business in F-8 Markaz, Islamabad. He/she must have experience in renovation, house construction, renovation and commercial building and plaza works.
The Quantity Surveyor along with his duties will also be responsible for quotation making and submissions, estimates, quality and cost control, and site checks when required.
Furthermore he will:
1. Making quotations. His / her expertise must include:
electrical, plumbing MEP,
and other related civil items / works.
2. Must have eye for detail and experience in FINISHING of interiors and exteriors in homes and offices.
3. Must be able to make and fill BOQs for new houses, plazas etc
4. Estimate material requirement for construction clients.
5. Ensure the material to be used strictly as per Design requirement, and no material is wasted or used extra than the paid item.
6. Should preferably be able to use estimation softwares, excel, msword, autocad, and internet.
7. Do physical verification of material at site for quality and quantity to make sure it is as quoted.
8. Must understand drawings etc
Candidate must have experience of at least 5 years and should be well versed in autocad, and must ideally have DAE civil / Btech or Bsc Civil Engineering.
Must be able to make quotations for maintenance and repair as well as new civil work and should be good at getting latest rates from markets.
Must be familiar with MES, Bahria Town and any other schedules for pricing.
Must be hardworking and must be willing to work under pressure. You can learn more about our company on www.thehandyman.com.pk.
Please only apply after reviewing job description and pay package on offer.
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
You may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk, where applicable.
Note by Jobz.pk: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities: If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.