USA based company providing Technical Support Services to small and medium sized clients in US.
The position is primarily responsible for resolving the USA based Clients IT Issues as well as working with a team of professionals at the company HQ on projects.
Requirements: In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the candidate must have:
• Must have Strong ability to identify, determine and document customer requirements.
• Solid written and verbal communication proficiency, quick learning abilities and self-motivated team player.
• Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365. Windows 7, 8, 10, AV, multi function printer’s setup and trouble shooting.
• VMWare, HyperV, Office 365 migration and troubleshooting, Microsoft Office Suite, Azure,
• Certifications such as MCSE, MCSA, VCP, CCNA etc. are an asset
• Deep knowledge of core Microsoft products such as Windows Server, Remote Desktop Services, Terminal Services and Office 365
Applicants are also required to have an understanding of networking Issues resolution and understanding of maintaining compliance requirements.
Responsibilities are included but not limited to;
• Act as the back-end support to our USA based clients, understand and resolve the technical issues for managed clients and data center hosted clients.
• Project work related to Network / Server Environment modifications / build for clients on Windows Servers
• Regular ongoing coordination with the Technical Staff located in USA to ensure that the issues are resolved to customer satisfaction.
• Resolve various issues client-facing technologies including computers, IT peripherals, mobile devices, AV equipment, software, network / telephony hardware, and printers
• Participate in Weekly Tech meetings to discuss and respond to bigger technical / administrative issues
• Participate in periodic weekly on-call rotation
• Installing and administering Antivirus solutions
• Should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant level qualification with at least 1 - 3 years end-user / Remote support / Technical coordination experience.
• Excellent spoken / written English communication skills
• Requires ability to work independently and to increase knowledge and skills through self-learning
• Must be knowledgeable in software, hardware, and networks with attention to detail and exemplary organizational skills along with a positive attitude with a high level of energy.
Company Address: Login to view address
Telephone: Login to view number
You may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk, where applicable.
Note by Jobz.pk: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities: If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.