We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and honest MEAN Stack Developer to produce highly scalable web applications and software solutions. Must have leadership skills and responsible for the entire web development life cycle from conception to deployment and maintenance. Must be able to communicate with the clients efficiently, understand their needs and produce their ideas into highly scalable web solutions using development best practices and writing high quality, light & clean code at a rapid speed.
Successful candidates must have 5+ years post qualification proven experience as Full Stack Developer.
• Design and implementation of the overall web architecture Design, develop, test debug, deploy and maintain complex web applications
• “Pixel-perfect” implementation of user interface
• Design and construction of APIs
• Design and deployment of databases
• Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed, scalability, maintainability and security
• Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
• Build features and mobile responsive applications
• Write technical documentation
• Mentor junior developers
Experience & Skills
• Must have 5+ years of experience in MEAN stack development including 2-3 years of Node.js experience.
• Strong experience in system design, system architecture and algorithm development
• Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
• Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
• Experience in cloud technologies like AWS EC2, QuickSight, S3, Lambda, SQS, GCP, Azure is a big plus
• Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
• Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficiency with Git and effective in collaborative workflows
• Appreciation for clean and well documented code
• Experience in Object Oriented Programming
• Experience in CMS, PHP, MYSQL, React.js, Vue.js, Docker and latest technologies is a plus
• Excellent creativity, written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills with English fluency.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a reputable university.
• Market competitive salary
• Performance based bonuses
• Annual Increment
• Job Location Lahore
• US Timezone 9 PM to 6 AM