O-Levels Maths and Physics teacher
26 June, 2020
Expected Last Date:
26 July, 2020
or see Paper Advert
20000 - 35000 Rs.
Latest Greats beginnings school system Teaching Posts Islamabad 2021
We are seeking a teacher of Maths and Physics to teach G. 9 - 10 O-levels mathematics and physics. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree; teaching experience would be preferred. The starting salary depends on experience, qualifications, and expertise in certain subjects.
– Position starts 1st July 2020 for the 2020-21 academic year.
– Annual salary increase according to new in-take of students and yearly performance.
– Normal working hours are 07:45 - 14:30, Monday to Friday.
– Teaching about 20-24 periods x 45 minutes per week during normal school days.
Applicants MUST meet these criteria:
– Must be a resident of Islamabad or Rawalpindi.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a relevant subject area.
– Teaching certifications are strongly preferred.
– Minimum of 1-2 years’ teaching experience; less may be accepted with the right qualifications, attitude, and enthusiasm to learn quickly.
– Good IT skills, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel basic calculations.
– Available to interview IN PERSON and able to present original diplomas and transcripts.
– Available to teach a demonstration lesson at a later date.
A successful candidate should be professionally minded, with students’ education and welfare taking top priority. We seek teachers who create a learning environment that is caring, consistent, interesting, and challenging for all abilities. Teachers need to collaborate closely, be flexible, and open-minded.
Responsibilities include grading work; keeping records; and producing/adapting lesson plans, materials, and exams to a consistently high standard. Teachers are supervised and observed by the relevant admin personnels to ensure standards are met and to encourage development. We hope successful candidates will exceed our expectations and contribute positively to our team.
In your email, clearly state the following:
– Your degree
– Your location
– Your resume with a recent photo. Please do not send a link to an online resume.
– Scans of your degree and experience certificates.
– Letters of recommendation may also be attached
– A link or small video file introducing yourself, or of a teaching demonstration, is appreciated.
Send your application to Mr. Hamza Malik via both the email addresses below. Absolutely no phone calls to the school or walk-ins will be entertained.
Short-listed candidates will be sent a follow-up email for further information.
How to Apply on Greats beginnings school system Job Advertisement
Apply as per details in job advertisement. In some cases, you may apply online at vacancies after registering at https://www.jobz.pk online.
Telephone: Login to view number
Note: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities. If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in official job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.
Vacancies in Greats beginnings school system Advertisement June 2020
Todays New Jobs in Islamabad